We also went out and celebrated Halloween on Saturday night in downtown Boulder. There weren't too many people out, but enough to enjoy some costume watching, and we went to bars with good non-alcoholic choices; so we were happy! Although we usually go all out for costumes, this year we didn't know if anyone was going to celebrate with us until the last minute, and it was also hard for me to find costumes that would look good in my current awkward pregnant shape (not clearly pregnant, but slightly chubby looking). But I think we found a fun solution:
And of course, we also took our weekly belly shot! Here's the full progression so far:
And an abbreviated one of just me that makes the growth a bit easier to see (where did my waist go???):
This week baby will grow to about 4 inches! It really seems like I should be able to feel something by now, but I guess I'll just have to be patient. :) We have about 6 more weeks until baby grows big enough to see the gender in an ultrasound; and I keep having dreams about a baby boy. It will be interesting to see if my dreams are correct!





No comments:
Post a Comment