Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Did I feel movement???!

This week I think I may have felt the baby move around a little, though I can't be sure! We read that it may be possible to feel the baby a little and that it would feel like "butterflies in your belly".

Early this week when Erich pressed on my belly a little, I thought I felt something roll over, but Thursday night as I was laying in bed, it really felt like something fluttering around in there a bit. Hard to know for sure, maybe my tummy was just rumbling, but it felt a bit different than normal!

I also discovered a cool website that helps you figure out what color eyes your baby may have. I was under the mistaken impression that the kid would have to have blue eyes since Erich's are blue and mine are green, but I was wrong!! Check this out (from The Tech, Museum of Innovation):



It turns out the kid is actually more likely to have green eyes!! Who knew??? Be sure to cast your vote and predict what color eyes the baby will have (top right corner of blog), assuming of course that you're not sick of voting. :)

Here are this week's belly shots:




(Notice the "I Voted" sticker on the 15 weeks sign.)

By the way, since we've announced to all now that we're having a baby, this blog is no longer in private mode, so you can  subscribe, RSS it, whatever to know about updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment